vineri, 25 noiembrie 2016

Lansarea unui nou proiect editorial: Extraordinary People







I have created this web-site to feature the portraits of the Extraordinary People we all have in our lives. I love writing portraits which illustrate the lives of people, their ambitions, accomplishments, their stories; I believe there is something to learn from everyone.
Every single human which lives is extraordinary in a way or another and deserves to have a portrait here. I am writing about the people I know, who surround me, whom I have met, who inspired me.
What we can publish here:
Portraits of artists
Portraits of teachers
Portraits of spiritual leaders (without any religious propaganda) (all religions)
Portraits of scientists
Portraits of children at important moments of their lives (if you want to publish an article about your new-born baby, we have nothing against)
Portraits of your parents and grandparents (greatly encouraged!)
Portraits of your ancestors and bits of family history
Portraits of any other beings who are dear to you (a colleague at work; a friend; an acquaintance who is important to you)
Obituaries
We will not publish any portrait of any political figure.
Cordially,
Veronica Anghelescu
Editor-in-Chief
-- 
Veronica Anghelescu
Composer, Researcher & Journalist

No14 Plus Minus
&
Extraordinary People









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu