miercuri, 15 noiembrie 2023

Valentina Teclici - Birds’ Journey

 



Birds’ Journey

 

~*~

 

Every song has their own birds,

sounds of forests’ flute,

breeze of poppy fields,

shouts and swipers of the ocean.

Every flight has its own wings

soaring high, under the sky’s armpit and,

even higher towards the soul’s home,

or descending towards the ridge of the sea’s waves,

the field’s lap or homely bushes.

Every bird has her own journey

of faraway travels or sedentary life

of nests built every year

of new chicks, new commitments,

perpetual routines.

Every cage has its own bird

empty of joyful songs

full of useless wings,

empty of real freedom

full of sorrow of captivity,

full of flightless desires.

Who has designed the first cage?

Does the first bird trapped in it

still remember her song?

 

Meditation

 

I close my eyes…

I’m only dream, energy,

longing songs, sorrow, joy, hope,

and poetry.

 

Particles of my energy history

remember my previous names

and all my previous lives…

l lived in a cave,

in an abode dug into rocks,

a palace, a boat house, a marae…

 

I carry within images and scents

of exotic places unrecorded in novels,

travelogues and maps.

 

I walk on the velvet moss in the forests,

and kneel in front of a sunset and pray,

I surf on the mirror of the sea,

taming my awareness

then I climb a hill

and hug an old rimu tree

that hugs me back.

A curtain of silence

connects the vibes.

 

I open my eyes

and I am one with everything.

 

 

~*~

Valentina Teclici

Napier, New Zealand








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu