MISSIONARY REPORT FOR REV.JOHN ERZEVENAIU FROM HUME BAPTIST CHURCH AUSTRALIA
Mercy house of God ministries is a non denominational Christian organization with objectives of church planting and evangelism, in most un reached communities,estending health care to the most disadvangeted people in Africa, children care ,education that is establishing educational centers to the most needy people and children, and doing social economic development.
We host annual conferences every year, these conferences are meant to empower, support leaders of all spheres, and all people from the community are always invited. Many people from all over east Africa they come for these conferences.
Through the conferences the lives of people are transformed, many people give their lives to the lord; the physical needs of people are met, etc.
ABOUT REV/BISHOP JOHN CORIN FROM AUSTRALIA.
Few things we have known about this man of God.
• He is a man whose heart is committed to God.
• He is compassionate, loves people of all categories.
• He wants to meet the needs of people.
• His desire is preaching the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ all over the world.
• He is social and he cannot discriminate people.
• He is a parent to all and he enjoys spending time with families and children.
We came to know him two years ago when he had come on mission trip to Africa, it was his first time, we became friends, and he became a great friend of our church. I ASKED REV. JOHN if he could come back to Africa Uganda, As our guest speaker in our 5th annual international, and inter denominational conference.
Thank you REV. John for accepting our humble invitation to Uganda Africa.
JOURNEY TO UGANDA.
Rev john came arrived at the Entebbe air port on Sunday afternoon at 1pm, on the 29th of janauary2017 and he was received by team from our church led by my wife DR. Cissy Birungi.she says it a honor to see Rev. john again , he was taken to rest at the guest house which HE LOVED so much .
What happened DURING his missionary trip?
1. Rev. was our guest speaker in our conference, he taught the people in the conference many things, he spoke to the pastors, during pastor’s workshops, he had several sessions in the conference and he was a big blessing in restoring hope to the people, helping then to renew their relationship with the LORD Jesus Christ and encouraging them in their journey with the Lord.
2. He played with children and gave many gifts to them.
3. He led the baptism class of about 50 people and baptized them, in a pool which was hired very expensively, REV. JOHN was touched by how much we rented this baptism pool and He pledged to buy one .praise the LORD.
4. REV. JOHN gave gifts of money, clothes, and many other staff, to the children at the children’s home, he gave to some pastors and also during the conference, and he encouraged and supported the neediest people he came across.
5. He paid housing and hotel bills to our international guests he was staying with at the guest house, he made good friend ship with all of them, and he was given an invitation to go to Burundi for peace conference next year.
6. REV. JOHN being an ambassador of PEACE, He spoke to the local leaders, church leaders, and to very one who attended the conference about making peace with one another despite the color, religion, and ethnic origin.
7. Visit to congo.REV. John met a with our friend pastor from Congo , who is also the immigration officer at Congo boarder , we visited Congo , spent much time with Congo church leaders and government leaders who promised to organize a big event, and conference for REV. JOHN to come and spend time with them.
8. He visited the orphaned school for the poor and needy children in kanungu, this school has no structures and no buildings for the orphans and needy children in kanungu district, this district is in the boarder Uganda and Congo .HE WAS WELCOMED GREATILY BY THE BISHOP OF kannungu pastors fellowship, PASTOR SARAH kyomuhendo, who is the chair person for the united pastors fellowship in the whole region.REV. JOHN WAS TOLD MANY CHALLENGES they face as people of kanungu, among them was lack of education of all people and which has led people to suffer poverty. Another one was many children are orphans due to HIV/aids, and many children are homeless and have no education.
9. VISIT TO THE FAMILY OF DR/PR .Gilbert Birungi who is the main host of REV. JOHN. IT WAS a great honor to get to spend time with rev John, and above all REV .JOHN visited my parents home in the remote village, it became an official gathering of all people from the village, it was the first time for some people in my village to see a white person, most kids wanted to touch him, and see how he is made. Old women from my family majorly my grandparents spent time with him. People made comments that they had never seen a white man entering their houses, it was a time for great joy and celebration, REV. JOHN SUPPORTED THEM gave them some gifts, and donations to help them.
10. Visit to the pigmies. Pigmies are short small people who used to leave in the bush, and they are the minority group in Africa, rev john together with the help of my father Mr. bagambana Charles who is a teacher by profession took us to the forest of bwindi impenetrable forest, this is the place where most pigmies stay, we thank God because these days they no longer stay like animals in the bush, even though they live just outside the bush.
Together with REV John we felt a need to help the PEOPLE of this land of kanungu more especially the Pigmies, and orphans of this community, by putting a school for them and also helping in putting up home for the needy and orphaned children. This will help in educating them, and also support the community in development. When it’s established vocational training for older people and pygmies and can also start so that they can create their own jobs than just living in poverty.
YOURS IN CHRIST
DR/PR. BIRUNGI GILBERT
FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR
MERCY HOUSE CHILDRENS HOME
MERCY JUNOIR SCHOOL
MERCY HOUSE CHURCHES
MERCY ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE.
SOME OF THE PHOTOS WHICH WERE TAKEN DURING THIS TRIP.
DR/PR GILBERT WELCOMING REV. JOHN AS THE GUEST SPEAKER REV. JOHN SPEAKS TO HUNDREDS OF PASTORS.
REV.JOHN WITH ORPHANED SCHOOL. REV JOHN WITH MERCY JUNOIR SCHOOL CHILDREN REV. JOHN GIVES A GIFT TO THIS ORPHANED SCHOOL
REV .JOHN VISIT TO THE PIGYMIES, HE DONATES FOOD AND OTHER BSIC NEEDS TO PYGMIES . REV. JOHN AT THE GUEST HOUSE WITH THE BURUNDI PASTORS.
REV JOHN SPEAKES AT THE CONFRENCE. REV. JOHN SPEAKS TO THE PASTORS AND LEADERS IN A WORKSHOP
REV JOHN AT THE HOME OF DR GILBERT ,PARTY TIME WITH THE FAMILY. GETTING READY TO GO BACK.
REV JOHN SPONSORS TWO GIRLS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. IN CONGO WITH PASTORS AND GOVERNMENT LEADERS
REV JOHN BAPTISING PEOPLE IN UGANDA CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATIONME AND HONOR T