luni, 27 ianuarie 2020

Ioan Miclău-Gepianu - The lovely Spring of 2014 - FLORICA





The lovely Spring of 2014
The life brought many recollections to my mind!
-Viața mi-a readus în minte  multe amintiri!-
But the lovely one come from these sweet verses
entitled:


FLORICA

On a street ending,
Straight down in a valley,
Was living once Florica,
For whose,s eyes and lips,
I walked many paths.

Then, all what is today under Sun,
World of fair-tales and miracles,
I said that its all are mine,
And weaving them as the wreathes,
I lay them down at her legs.

She was smiling like a white fairy,
And I gathered from sky,
All the stars and two morning-stars,
To thread them as the beads,
Leaving the world in cold and frost.

The end was not for nothing,
If these saint verses,
Dedicated are to the silver,s wedding,
To her, the wife with three daughters,
With a bouquet of flowers from the plains.

”Oh, you might say it is not much,
From what she was expecting,
But, I swear to you that on eternity,
I gave her my heart,
And three daughters, the Lord.

Ioan Miclău-Gepianu
1993


WHERE ARE YOU MY SWEET CHILDHOOD?

”Oh, where are you my sweet childhood,
With your euphoric days,
When everything was looking good,
Although poverty was dark and grey!

And where is the army of my friends?
Dressed in rags without boots,
Attacking marshes darkness lands,
To find a frog under deep roots!

The Heavens then in saint moment,
Connected my being to Sun,
To cosmic love, liberty and talent,
My soul became the Muse,s son!

But..., I was lost for eternity,
From beauty Romanian land,
Where the communist scab broke our fraternity,
Making me mute, and deaf, and blind,

My soul was hanged to the hell,
My dreams were lost, and lost my head,
But...,in any wrong are seeds of well,
And Muse,s angel not left me dead!

He wishpered for me a song:
”Oh, where are you my sweet childhood?
Please, come with me, my path is long,
But you will find the alive God,
In AUSTRALIA.

1993







Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu